Thank you for visiting www.utopia-camping.com. The terms use as “we”, “us” and “our” refers to the Utopia Camping Solutions only.
- Online properties of Utopia Camping Solutions.
- Through any contact forms, email correspondence, texts or any other messages done through electronic means between the users and Utopia Camping Solutions
- Through comments, suggestions, or emails you share with us through email
- Utopia Camping Solutions offline or by any other methods, including any other website managed by us or some other third-party.
- Any external website or third-party etc. that may be linked to or accessed on or from our website.
Please note that you should be 18 or above to use the services of Utopia Camping Solutions.
IMPORTANT TERMINOLOGIES AS PER GDPR
Personal Data – any information related to a natural person or ‘Data Subject’ that can be used to directly or indirectly identify the person.
Data Subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed by a Data Controller.
Data Controller – the entity that determines the purposes, conditions, and means of the processing of personal data.
Consent – Any freely given, specific, informed and explicit consent by statement or action signifying agreement to the processing of the personal data by the user “Data Subject”.
Processing – any operation performed on personal data, whether or not by automated means, including collection, use, recording, etc.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
There are two types of information that we collect from you. One is done manually and the other one is done on an automatic basis. The data we collect manually include any personal information such as:
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Address; City and Country
- Zip Code
- Festival Venue
- Festival Dates
- City of Festival
Information that is collected on an automated basis are:
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Session period (the time the user was on this site)
- Search history
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
- The personal information is collected from users through information forms or contact us forms when the users submit their interest in Utopia Camping Solutions. Once the form is filled the user receives an email alert (notification).
- Through the contact forms and any other information form that you fill on our website or through direct emails
- This would include information that you will submit to us at the time of registering as well such as your name, email address, residential address, city, zip code, the festival you are attending, its location and dates.
- We may also collect and save your information when you raise a ticket to a certain issue or problem on our website.
- Any electronic records such as email correspondence with us
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Utopia Camping Solutions is a Berlin-based company. It is important to understand that we do not gather or process any information related to children or underage people. We advise the underage people not to use the services of this website.
However, we try to scan for underage people and do not include them but if we do by mistake, we should not be held accountable for it as we are already not in favor of it and strictly restricts the admission, submission, and use of the website by children without any guardian’s assistance.
Utopia Camping Solutions process the information of users:
- We collect the information of interested users through online information submission.
- We do not sell the personal information of the users, the information provided by users are only processed so that Utopia Camping Solutions can send the ordered equipment to the users on their given address as per the scheduled date.
- We may also send you promotional emails in the future, including discount codes, saving deals and vouchers to maintain a healthy customer-client engagement.
- The response of users (customers) are also processed with a purpose to monitor the overall engagement of the user on this site and report if something unusual happens. In most cases, spam users allocate bots to configure encrypted data from the site, to stop such activities that may harm the site of data of other users, a continuous evaluation of automatic data (such as IP Address and search history) is monitored.
- We also use Google Analytics or other analytics information from the website which is used to make the services better for the users.
- To send an invoice to the users for their purchase.
Retention period refers to the time period for which we keep your data stored on your servers. Utopia Camping Solutions removes the data of users “data subject” after a period of 10 years with a condition – in-activeness from the user.
Furthermore, if the user wants us to remove their data from our website and servers because they do not wish to use our services anymore, they can always contact us with their concerns at Info@utopia-camping.com and we will make sure to take care of any query or concern requested by the user.
We haven’t faced any data breach ever however we will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database to all the relevant individuals and authorities within the prescribed time period of 72 hours, only if it is obvious that personal information or data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen or breached.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION UNDER GDPR
Email preferences – We respect the privacy and personal choices of our users. As an individual user, you can always opt-out or unsubscribe at any time if you do not want to receive any promotional emails. We try to cater to the unsubscribe requests of our users in a timely and prompt manner. You can always click on the “unsubscribe link” in any of our emails do not receive any further emails in future. OR you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Right to Erasure – Users have the right to contact us if they want us to delete their information from our servers. If you are not comfortable with your data being stored with us, you can always send us a request to remove your personal information and we will erase it from our servers. Furthermore, you will not be able to sign-in or continue with using our services or products.
*Right to be informed – user’s right to know how we process your information/data.
*Right to access – user’s right to ask us of what information we hold about you on our systems.
*Right to data portability – user’s right to receive the personal data which you have shared with us, in a structured and machine-readable format to transfer to another data controller with your own consent and/or under any binding contract.
HACKING AND VIRUSES
Our data is kept safe on secure servers and database. However, it is an established fact that data over the internet is never safe. Therefore, Utopia Camping Solutions do not take any responsibility for the loss/stealing of data due to unethical hacking or the introduction of viruses into our systems.
We are liable to report such incidents to the relevant law enforcement authorities. If the user is found to be involved in any illegal activity through our forum, we will be liable to share the user’s data to the cyber crime authorities as well as other law-enforcement agencies as permitted by the new EU GDPR and German laws and regulations.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR CONTENT
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity.
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately. Furthermore, we do not sell or reshape the personal information of users to any third-parties.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law and EU General Data Protection Regulations. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights.